3/21/2009

Let's Go Krogering!


Man what a haul at Kroger today! They are having this great sale where if you buy 10 participating products you get $.50 off of each item. You can get a total of 30 participating products which comes to a savings of $15.00. And if you happen to have coupons the savings are even better! My total before coupons or sales was $181.68 and I paid $91.48! That's a 50% savings! Amazing! I love having a full pantry and this sale helped fill it to the brim! Next post Publix, Food Lion & Bi-Lo.  Unfortunately my picture doesn't show all the great stuff I got, but there is also 3 gallons of milk and 2 large packs of chicken breasts on here.  Oh and don't let me forget the two 12 pack rolls of Klenex Cottonell toilet paper and the 6 pack of Viva paper towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment