3/22/2009

K-Mart Krazy!

This week is Super Doubles week at K-Mart.  That means that they will double any coupon up to $2.00!  That is a huge savings.  Now as far as I'm concerned K-Mart is a lot more expensive than Wal-Mart or Target, but when they double the coupons you can get some really great deals.  My picture doesn't do justice to my actual trip, but I got everything you see there for $35.00!  The original total was $85.66!  You can't beat that with a stick.  So right now I'm good on many many items.  I did end up going a touch over my original grocery budget but my dear sweet husband said if it would stock us up and I could get carpet fresh for $.25 then he was all for a little over spending.  Now I won't have to buy hardly anything on my next grocery trip.  Oh and I can't wait to use my ECB's and RR's at CVS & Walgreens.  Major savings there too!

1 comment: