3/21/2009

Drug Store Run

I went to CVS, Rite-Aid and Walgreens and got some good deals.  The problem with this trip is that I am a first timer.  What that means is that I had to spend more out of pocket to start getting register rewards and ECB's (extra care bucks from CVS).  But I did get some good deals.

Walgreens:
1 listerine
1 reach floss
1 (2pk) of reach toothbrushes

Total Cost: $9.00
Coupon: $3.00 off total
Paid Out of Pocket: $6.00
Earned: $6.00 register rewards to use in the store another time.  I basically got it all for free.  Not too shabby.

CVS: 
1 each Pantene shampoo & conditioner
1 Pantene anti frizz cream
1 Dove deoderant
2 Dove body wash
1 each Dove shampoo & conditioner
1 Revlon lip gloss
1 Revlon cream eyeshadow quad
2 L'oreal hair color

Total Cost: $91.09
Coupons: $41.85
Total Out of Pocket: $49.16
Earned $7.00 ECB's

Rite-Aid

4 Glade Candles
6 Containers of Pringles

Total Cost: $21.94
Coupons: $12.00
Total Out of Pocket: $9.94

Sorry no picture with this run, but not too bad.  I now have ECB's & Register Rewards to start using and saving even more money!  Yay me!  

Budget for week: $230.00
Total Spent: $202.69
Saved Towards Debt: $27.31

It's a start.  Now that I have stockpile and only need to add little bits to it I think I'm going to save even more money next time.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment