5/04/2011

Publix Shopping 5-4

I did GOOD at Publix tonight!  It was a great haul and a lot of fun to do it too.  As you can see I have a picture of said haul above, but I'm so proud I still plan to write out everything I got along with my super savings:

(1) Gallon milk
(4) Boxes Kellogg's cereal
(3) Knorr pasta & rice
(4) Bird's Eye veggies
(3) Edward's mini desserts
(2) Philly Cooking Creams
(3) Crystal Light
(2) Classico pasta sauce
(2) Yoplait Delights yogurt
(4) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
(1) Package ground beef
(5) Bags Purina Tidy Cats litter

Total Before Coupons & Store Deals: $94.01

Total After Coupons & Store Deals: $22.25

Total Saved: $71.36 (74% savings)

Total Left For Month: $110.64

My next plan is to take inventory of the pantry, fridge & freezer then make a meal plan so I can make sure to save bigger for the rest of the month.  The inventory and meal plan to follow in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment